A GROUP COACHING EXPERIENCE FOR WOMEN WHO WANT IT ALL
Do you feel stuck – as if you should have it all figured out by now, but you don’t? You had a plan for your life, right?
Maybe you expected …
- to find “your one thing” and enjoy doing it for the rest of your life, but you haven’t?
- your corporate career to take off and now you can’t find the way – or mentor – to make it happen?
- to enjoy working for a popular company and now you feel like a small cog in a huge machine?
- to meet the right partner in college, have a family before you are “too old” and that didn’t pan out?
- to feel way more comfortable in your body and with yourself getting older?
- to live a more “adult” lifestyle instead of struggling with a mountain of student debt and low-paying jobs?
- to feel less guilty and frustrated when talking to your parents who don’t understand how you live your life?
We all have our ideas on how we expect our life to go, and if it doesn’t happen that way, we feel that something has gone wrong.
I’m not lying to you, it may have. But most likely, it hasn’t.
Most likely, this beautiful thing called life is showing you that there are more opportunities to grow, beyond what you envisioned when younger You made the plan that’s refusing to work itself out right now.
And that’s okay. Truly, it is.
Because you can learn to handle the unexpected.
You may not be able to change your circumstances – at least not right away – but you can learn to change your thoughts and feelings. And that’s what we are going to do in this group of committed women.
In every session, we will look into and overcome limiting beliefs in all areas of life to kickstart your transformation.
We are going to change your limiting beliefs, targeting one specific area in each session:
- self-worth & confidence
- family & culture
- body & health
- business & career
- money & finances
- romance & friendship
- personal growth & spirituality
WHY WORK WITH ME?
“Micha is exceptional! I thoroughly enjoy our session since I always walk away with new and positive perspectives. Within several sessions, I can already see a huge personal transformation. I achieved better communications and relationships in my daily life. This journey is not easy, however, Micha made it simple, she is so encouraging and supportive during the process. I can really feel her love and passion to support the community. Hope more people get to discover her and her work!”
“I participated in the small group coaching program online and found it really helpful to hear perspectives from others in the group. The structure allowed a lot of time for natural conversation and the content helped me reflect on a lot of different areas of my life. Micha is such a wonderful person and the one-on-one sessions always brighten my day and make me feel seen and heard. I always appreciate her gentle disposition and how she offers new perspectives. I think everyone should have a life coach as a resource in their life and Micha is a great one!”
“Micha goes right for the big questions. I came in expecting to address one set of topics, but in our first session, she had already peeled back the layers to take the conversation to where it really needed to go. She’s at once direct but warm. Professional but personal. She’ll really push you on your lame excuses, but in a way that is non-judgmental and empowering.”
My name is Micha Goebig, founder of Go Big Coaching, and my favorite role is to be queenmaker. (Yes, that queen-in-training is you, girlfriend!)
My mission is to make women more selfish – in the good way of putting the oxygen mask on first.
I will coach you through the process of unlearning what holds you back and stepping up into leadership – on your own terms. Because we need to drop the propaganda of family, society and culture first and leave behind our limiting beliefs before we can truly write our own rules.
My approach is German-style: pragmatic, direct, efficient, solution-oriented.
Read more about me here.
You can change the world, starting with your own life.
- Starting date: SEPTEMBER 22, at 6pm Pacific
- 8 participants max. who identify as womxn
- 8 sessions, 90 minutes each
- Joint discussion of topic of the session
- 1 or 2 hot seats per person (personal coaching)
- Accompanying workbook with exercises and tip sheets
- Private link to the session video to watch again later
- Dedicated WhatsApp and/or Slack group for support between sessions
Your investment for the 8-week program is 500 dollars.
Participation in the program also comes with a discounted rate on 1-on-1 coaching for the remainder of the year (100 dollars/session).